文化英语综合 银行英语口语 8

来源:育路教育网发布时间:2011-08-25

    Customer: Hello, I would like to open an account, but I do not know what account it should be.

    顾客:你好。我想开立一个帐户,但我不知道要开哪种帐户。

    Clerk: Do you often deposit money and draw money ?

    职员:您经常存钱和取钱吗?

    Customer: No, I do not. I just want to deposit my salary and use this account to pay the things I buy at department stores once a month.

    顾客:不,我不经常存钱和取钱。我只想把工资存入并且用这个帐户来支付每月一次在百货商店所买的东西的帐款。

    Clerk: So, it will be a good idea for you to open a checking account. Do you think so?

    职员:那么您还是开立一个支票帐户的好。您认为怎么样?

    Customer: All right ,if that account will make.

    顾客:行,如果这个帐户合适的话。

    Dialogue Two

    对话(2)

    Customer: Good morning, sir. I am from Japan. My English is poor. Can you help me?

    顾客:你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英语不太好,你能帮忙吗?

    Clerk: It is my pleasure, but I think it would be better for you to tell me what you want to do.

    职员:很高兴为您效劳,但我想您最好告诉我您想要干什么。

    Customer: Oh, I want to change some money, but I do not know how to fill out the exchange memo.

    顾客:啊,我想兑换些钱,但不知道怎样填写兑换水单。我不会看英文。

    Clerk: Would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?

    职员:您能把您的护照给我,并把您的名字写在这张纸上吗?

    Customer: There you are. My name is Tanaka.

    顾客:给你护照和姓名,我叫田中。

    Clerk: Good. I will fill out the exchange memo for you now. Why do not you take a seat over there for a moment?

    职员:好,我现在就为您填写这张兑换水单。您请在那里坐一会行吗?

    Customer: I would like to. Thanks.

    顾客:好的,谢谢。

    Clerk: Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later?

    职员:您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考虑到以后要把没有用完的人民币兑换成日元呢?

    Customer: Yes, if I will have Renminbi left.

    顾客:是的,如果有没用完的人民币的话,就要换成日圆。

    Clerk: So, If I may make a suggestion , please keep your exchange memo safe,

    职员:那么,如果我还可以提一个建议的话,请您保管好您的这张兑换水单。

    Customer: Thank you indeed. I will do that.

    顾客:我会保管好的。谢谢。

    Clerk: Not at all.

    职员:不用谢。

纠错

育路版权与免责声明

① 凡本网注明稿件来源为"原创"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有。任何媒体、网站或个人转载、链接转贴或以其他方式复制发表时必须注明"稿件来源:育路网",违者本网将依法追究责任;

② 本网部分稿件来源于网络,任何单位或个人认为育路网发布的内容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法权益,应该及时向育路网书面反馈,并提供身份证明、权属证明及详细侵权情况证明,育路网在收到上述法律文件后,将会尽快移除被控侵权内容。

外语单项辅导

更多>>

技巧交流

进入论坛

网站导航

外语·出国

外语·小语种